|18th Annual Little & Pre-Teen Fredrick County Fair Pageants|
Little & Pre-Teen Miss Frederick County Fair Pageants
South Lawn Stage
Fair Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Chairperson: Stasia Morefield
Co-Chairs: Dawn McKee and McKenna Kendrick
1. All contestants must be residents of Frederick County or the City of Winchester. Please provide copy of utility bill with parents’ name and address at registration.
2. Age requirements are as follows: Little Miss – must be between the ages of 7 years and 9 years by July 30, 2017. Pre-Teen Miss – must be between the ages of 10 years and 12 years by July 30, 2017. Please provide a copy of birth certificate at registration.
3. A non-refundable registration/sponsor fee of $35.00 is required of each contestant. Sponsors may come from parents, relatives, businesses, etc. Please, no personal checks.
4. Contestants in the Little Miss pageant will wear a pageant gown and will be judged on beauty, poise, personality, selection of dress and overall appearance, a thirty-second introduction and the ability to answer an onstage question.
5. Contestants in the Pre-Teen Miss pageant will wear a floor length pageant gown and will be judged on beauty, poise, personality, selection of dress, overall appearance, thirty second introductions, and the ability to answer an onstage question.
6. A Miss Photogenic will be awarded for each category plus overall. Each contestant may enter up to two photos, at $10.00 per entry, to be judged for this award. All photos must be received by the rehearsal on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
7. Registration will be available on June 25, 2017, from 2 to 4 pm in the Frederick County Fair Office. The first twenty (20) applications with sponsor fee will be accepted for each division. Registration times are as follows: Little Miss and Pre-Teen Miss at 1:00 pm.
8. All contestants are required to attend the rehearsal on Saturday, July 29, 20176 at the Frederick County Fairgrounds. The rehearsal times are as follows: Little Miss – 3:00 pm; Pre-Teen Miss – 4:00 pm.
9. The pageants are being held on Sunday, July 30, 2017 at the Frederick County Fair Grounds. The pageant times are as follows: Little Miss – 3:00 pm and Pre-Teen Miss – 4:00 pm. All contestants need to arrive dressed and ready thirty (30) minutes prior to the start time of their pageant.
10. All division winners will ride in the 2017 Winchester and Middletown Christmas Parades and on the Frederick County Fair Float in the 2018 Apple Blossom Parade. Contestants may also be asked to attend other local events in Frederick County and/or the City of Winchester.
11. All division winners will be expected to crown the new queens in 2018.
12. All division winners will only be representatives of the Fair Monday evening and will be introduced at the Junior Miss and Miss Frederick County Fair Scholarship Pageant. Two other nights winners will be asked to attend the fair which will be determined by the Director. Sashes and crowns will not be worn during the fair other than on stated fair dates.
13. Peoples’ Choice Award – Winner receives a Trophy and half the money taken in by votes.
For additional information, please contact Stasia Morefield at 540-660-4866.
2016 Little Miss Frederick County Fair Lilyan Shearer
2016 Pre-Teen Miss Frederick County Fair Ashton Reed