|36th Annual Tiny Miss Frederick County Fair Pageant|
36th Annual Tiny Miss Frederick County Fair Pageant
Sunday July 30, 2017 – 6:00 PM South Lawn Stage
Chairperson – Stasia Morefield
Co-Chairs: Dawn McKee and McKenna Kendrick
1. Contestants must be residents of Frederick County or the City of Winchester. Must have proof of residency: copy of utility bill with parents name and address.
2. Contestants must be girls, 4-6 years old. They must be 4-6 on July 30, 2017. Must have a copy of birth certificate.
3. A sponsor fee of $30.00 is required from each contestant and is not refundable. Must have a certified check or cash.
4. Contestants will be judged in Sunday dress. Please, NO pageant dresses or long or tea length dresses (gowns). No makeup of any kind will be allowed.
5. The winner will reign over the 2017 Frederick County Fair 3 different nights to be determined by the Director.
6. The winner will be required to ride in the 2017 Winchester and Middletown Christmas Parades.
7. The winner will be required to ride on the Frederick County Fair float in the 2018 Apple Blossom Parade (if the winner is 6 years old due to Apple Blossom regulations).
8. The winner will be expected to crown the new queen in the 2018 Tiny Miss Frederick County Fair Pageant.
9. No parents are allowed backstage once released for pageant to start. If your child has a health issue, please let us know during rehearsal.
10. Applications will be available on June 25, 2017 @ 2:00pm at the Frederick County Fair Office. The first 20 applications, with sponsor fee, will be accepted.
11. Peoples’ Choice Award – winner receives half of the money raised from votes and a trophy.
12. Contestants are required to attend rehearsal.
13. Pictures for Miss Photogenic – Miss Photogenic will be awarded. Each contestant may enter up to two photos, at $10.00 per entry, to be judged for this award. All photos must be received by the rehearsal on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
14. For more information, please contact Stasia Morefield @ 540-660-4866
Application date: June 25, 2017 at 2:00 pm at the Fair Office
Required Rehearsal date: July 29, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the South Lawn stage
Pageant date: July 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the South Lawn stage
(You must be present by 5:30 PM. If you are late, you will not be allowed to participate in the pageant)
In case of rain, please report to Stonewall Elementary School for the pageant.
2016 Tiny Miss Frederick County Fair Sophia Morales