|Youth Pet Show|
YOUTH PET SHOW
Registration – 9:00 am at the 4-H Shelter
Show 9:30 am
Chairperson – Tammy Epperson
General Rules and Regulations
1. Open to all youth 5 to 15 years of age.
2. Pets must be under the control of the exhibitor at all times.
3. Pet may be on the Fairgrounds only during show time.
4. No livestock (cattle, horses, sheep, hogs, etc.) that can be shown in market, breeding or exhibition classes can be entered into the pet show. Any animal already entered, as a fair exhibit cannot be removed from the pen and entered in the pet show.
5. Youth ages 5-8 cannot show: cattle, goats, swine, horses, emus, llamas, sheep, ostrich or rheas.
6. Pets must be kept out of the exhibit areas except during their own classes.
7. No animals may be advertised for sale or given away.
8. Judges will consist of a two person team designated by the show chairperson. No youth may participate if related to one or more of the judges.
In order to protect the health of exhibitors, audience and pets, the following rules will apply.
1. No kitten or puppy under 3 months of age will be allowed to enter.
2. Dogs must have veterinary certificates for distemper and parvo vaccinations.
3. Dogs must have rabies inoculation papers if 4 months of age or older.
4. Cats must have veterinary certificates for distemper vaccinations.
5. Cats must have rabies inoculations papers if 4 months of age or older.
For further information, contact the Frederick County Extension Service at 665-5699.
Best Costumed Pet & Owner Pet w/Happiest Face Dog w/Waggiest Tail
Pet w/Saddest Face Smallest Pet Biggest Pet
Most Colorful Pet Pet w/Curliest Tail Pet w/Shortest Hair
Pet w/Shortest Tail Pet w/Longest Tail Pet w/Shortest Ears
Dog w/Loudest Bark Pet w/ Longest Ears (not including hair/fur)
Most Unusual Pet