|Tots Pig Scramble|
Fair Saturday – 6:30 pm
Chairpersons – Jeff Moulden and Matt Moulden
Rules for Participation
1. Entrants must be 3 to 7 years old on the day of the contest and must be residents of Winchester or Frederick County. Entrants should have facilities to house and raise a pig.
2. Previous winners are not eligible.
3. Contestants and parents must agree to assume responsibility for any injuries or damages, resulting to the contestants from the contest.
4. Entry form and liability release form must be turned in to the Frederick County Fair Registration Desk during registration hours. Registration is to be completed by 11:30 a.m. on Fair Monday (see center of catalog for entry blank.)
5. Winners are not required to exhibit their pig in any future show.
6. The Frederick County Fair Association is not responsible for replacing any pigs lost due to illness or any other causes.
7. There will be a $10.00 entry fee to be paid at the Registration Desk.
8. Entrants are asked to bring something to carry the pig home in.
9. Pigs will weigh approximately 20-50 pounds each.
10. Once caught pigs are placed in a pen in the barn, they are no longer the responsibility of the Frederick County Fair.
The Tot’s Pig Scramble is made possible by the generous support and cooperation of organizations, businesses and individuals. The Frederick County Fair Association and the recipients of the pigs would like to thank all of those who helped make the pig scramble a success. A special thanks to the following for donations made toward the purchase of pigs:
Registration is on Sunday July 24 from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm and Monday July 25 from 9:00 am-11:30 am