Chairperson – Tammy Epperson
Youth Chairperson – Hope Farinholt & Joy Farinholt
1. All entries must be labeled as to kind, wrapped in plastic bags furnished by the fair, except for decorated cakes and cupcakes.
2. Exhibitor may place only one entry in each class.
3. Commercial mixes or commercial pie fillings are not to be used in this section.
4. All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor.
5. No meringue, custard or cream pies will be accepted.
6. All iced cakes should be double layer except decorated cakes. Other cakes should be baked in a tube pan.
7. Loaf bread should be baked in a standard sized loaf pan.
Uniform in size
No off flavor of fat, soda, etc.
Texture fine grain – tender, soft or chewy
Breads, Rolls and Biscuits:
Appearance, good taste
Golden color, texture light and tender
Frosting and Candy:
Moist creamy consistency
Fine texture – free from crystals
Texture – tender, breaks easily, grain small & uniform
Light, moist and no soggy spots
Pleasing flavor , top lightly brown
Appearance light brown w/ slightly rounded top
Texture – loose but tender and velvety, small grained and no doughines
Free from big holes and tunnels